Dublin, Oct. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Building Materials Market Research Report by Structure, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global building materials market size was estimated at USD 271.98 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 286.23 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.57% to reach USD 376.72 billion. here 2026.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2026 as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Building Materials to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the structure, the market has been studied multi-storey and single-storey.
- Based on application, the market has been studied across commercial, infrastructure, residential & warehouse, and industrial sectors.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the Building Materials Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Ratio price-performance, ease-of-use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The competitive scenario provides an analysis of the prospects of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping abreast of activity and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or company news categorized into merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration and partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and funding, and awards, recognition and expansion. All the news gathered helps the vendor to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitors, thus providing insights to improve the product and service.
Enterprise Usability Profiles
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global building materials market including Aditya Birla Group, Ambuja Cements, Anhui Conch Cement, Asia Cement, Atad Steel Structure Corporation, ATCO, Athabasca Minerals , Atlas Concrete, Beijing Jinyu Group, Boral Limited, Buzzi Unicem SpA, CEMEX SAB de CV, China National Building Material Company, CRH PLC, CSR Limited, Dyckerhoff AG, Everest Industries Ltd., Heidelberg Cement, Lafarge Holcim, Lindab Group, Memaar Building Systems, Norsteel Buildings, PEB Steel Buildings and Pennar PEBS.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global building materials market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global building materials market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global building materials market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Building Materials Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global building materials market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global building materials market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global building materials market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Increase the construction of buildings in the residential sector
5.2.2. Growing industrialization resulting in the development of commercial buildings
5.3.1. Concerns about the cost of building materials
5.4.1. Housing for low and middle income families in developing countries
5.4.2. Use of green building materials and growing trend towards energy efficient structures
5.5.1. Limited availability of raw materials in nature
6. Construction Materials Market, By Structure
6.3. A floor
7. Construction Materials Market, By Application
7.5. Warehouses & Industrial
8. Americas Building Materials Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Building Materials Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East and Africa Building Materials Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Aditya Birla Group
12.2. Ambuja cements
12.3. Anhui conch cement
12.4. Asia Cement
12.5. Atad Steel Structure Corporation
12.7. Athabasca Minerals
12.8. Concrete Atlas
12.9. Beijing Jinyu Group
12.10. Boral Limited
12.11. Buzzi Unicem SpA
12.12. CEMEX SAB de CV
12.13. China National Building Materials Company
12.14. CRH automaton
12.15. Limited CSR
12.16. Dyckerhoff AG
12.17. Everest Industries Ltd.
12.18. Heidelberg cement
12.19. Lafarge Holcim
12.20. Lindab Group
12.21. Memaar building systems
12.22. Norsteel Buildings
12.23. PEB steel buildings
12.24. Pebs Pennar
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rmk4aq