Automotive Aftermarket Market Research Report By Aftermarket, By Certification, By Distribution Channel, By Service Channel – Global Forecast to 2025
New York, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Automotive Aftermarket Market Research Report by Replacement Part, by Certification, by Distribution Channel, by Service Channel – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID- 19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064427/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size and forecast for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available.
1. The global automotive aftermarket market is expected to grow from USD 269,812.56 million in 2020 to USD 386,219.56 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global automotive aftermarket market is expected to grow from € 236,576.78 million in 2020 to € 338,644.64 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global automotive aftermarket market is expected to grow from £ 210,317.27million in 2020 to £ 301,055.82million by the end of 2025.
4. The global automotive aftermarket market is expected to grow from JPY 28,795,838.04 million in 2020 to JPY 41,219,413.85 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global automotive aftermarket market is expected to grow from AU $ 391,803.73 million in 2020 to AU $ 560,842.16 million by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the automotive aftermarket to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of aftermarket, the automotive aftermarket studied batteries, body parts, brake parts, exhaust components, filters, lighting and electronic components, tires, turbochargers and wheels.
Based on the certification, the automotive aftermarket market investigated certified parts, original parts and uncertified parts.
Based on the distribution channel, the automotive aftermarket market researched from retailers and wholesalers and distributors. Retailers took a closer look at OEMs and repair shops.
Based on Service Channel, the automotive aftermarket market explored through DIFM (Do It for Me), DIY (Do It Yourself) and OE (Delegation to OEMs).
Based on geography, the automotive aftermarket market studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The region of the Americas studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Arab Emirates United.
Company usability profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global automotive aftermarket market including 3M Company, ABS Friction Inc, AcDelco, ADVICS North America Inc, Akebono Brake Corporation, ALCO Filters, ASIMCO , BASF SE, Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Delphi Automotive, Denso Corporation, Faurecia USA Holdings, Inc., Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC, Hella KGAA Hueck & Co., Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Lear Corporation, Magna International, Inc., Magneti Marelli, SpA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Shangdong Zhengnuo Group Co., Ltd., Toyota Motor Corporation, Yazaki Corporation and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected nearly all industries, hence for and, the long-term effects that are expected to impact the growth of the industry during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of the issues underlying COVID-19 and potential avenues ahead. The report provides insights on COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, dynamics of current market forces, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides information, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the automotive aftermarket market on the basis of business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the supplier define an alignment or adapt between their capabilities and the opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable suitability for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new introduction strategies. products to run further expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market development: provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive assessment and intelligence: provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global automotive aftermarket?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive aftermarket market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global automotive aftermarket?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global automotive aftermarket?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global automotive aftermarket?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate for entering the global automotive aftermarket?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06064427/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.